Monday, November 5, 2012

Faith is simpler than it seems. It is a choice rather than an ability. Many of God's promises are so astounding that we are not able to comprehend them, let alone fully "believe" them. But we can always choose to believe, or to commit to His Word, regardless of the magnitude of the challenge. Micah 2:7 7. Should it be said, O house of Jacob: "Is the Spirit of the LORD angry? Does he do such things?" "Do not my words do good to him whose ways are upright? Remember that God's Word always accomplishes the good for which it is intended Micah 4:13 13. "Rise and thresh, O Daughter of Zion, for I will give you horns of iron; I will give you hoofs of bronze and you will break to pieces many nations." You will devote their ill-gotten gains to the LORD, their wealth to the Lord of all the earth Believe that God will eventually funnel the world's wealth to those who will serve His kingdom's concerns and interests Micah 7: 8 - 9 8. Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light. 9. Because I have sinned against him, I will bear the LORD's wrath, until he pleads my case and establishes my right. He will bring me out into the light; I will see his righteousness. Understand that only God can judge His people. Trust that He will also restore them. Wisdom teaches us to accept God's assessment of man, as difficult as it may be due to our humanistic milieu. Micah 2: 11 11. If a liar and deceiver comes and says, 'I will prophesy for you plenty of wine and beer,' he would be just the prophet for this people Be warned that only listening to what we want to hear will breed disobedience and ungodliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment